FREE TEST SERIES
( ONLINE + OFFLINE )
1) Free online computer-based test ( CBT ). CBT is available 24 X 7 and can be given anytime, at the time of convenience of a student anywhere from the world.
2) Offline tests are also taken on a regular basis so that students can have a proper pen and paper experience before facing the actual competitive examination.
3) The tests are available in 5 modes. They are
d) Very Difficult and
so that students can have a range of real-time practice of the environment of examination.
4) The tests are designed exactly similar to the pattern of IIT JEE and NEET and of the same standards to IIT JEE and NEET. The environment created is the same as that of a competitive examination.
5) The results of the test available instantly.
6) The solutions to the questions asked in the test are also available instantly so that the students can match the exact methods of solving the question.
7) The test analysis is also given instantly so that student can see their actual position and asses their standards where they stand. The analysis is both graphical as well as in report form.
8) The analysis includes
a) Total Marks obtained
b) No. of correct questions
c) No. of the wrong question
d) No. of unattempted questions
e) Total time given for each correct answers
f) Total time is given for each wrong answer
g) Time wasted without giving answers
h) Strong Areas
i) Weak Areas and
j) A full summary of the test in both graphical and report form.
9) Students have a good rehearsal of exams with a proper examination environment many many times before facing the actual competitive examination.
10) If you do well in the tests you are sure to get through the competitive examination of your choice.